Parma district combines the exceptional offer for meetings and corporate events of Parma and Salsomaggiore Terme with the huge leisure and cultural activities offered by the nearby art cities of Piacenza and Reggio Emilia and the surrounding countryside. Cutting the edge venues, Opera houses, Princely manors, Wellness temples and Divine food are the distinctive landmarks of this district.
Parma district at a glance:
- Easy to reach – Set in the heart of North Italy, Parma district is quickly and well connected via rail and motorway to Milano, Bologna, Torino and Venice – The city has its own international airport.
- Enjoyable & Welcoming – Enjoyable and relaxing life style in one of the best liveable town in Italy – Outstanding art and cultural heritage ranging from the masterpieces of the Romanesque and Italian Gothic architecture to the High Renaissance sensuous art works by Correggio and Parmigianino;
- Cutting the edge meeting facilities – 300.000 sqm of exhibiting surface at Parma Fiera – Palacasssa, the hugest “theatre” in Europe – Auditorium Paganini, a former sugar factory turned into a modern and versatile meeting venue by Renzo Piano – Salone Moresco: a masterpiece of Liberty architecture in the spa resort of Salsomaggiore Terme;
- The Italian capital town for Opera – Giuseppe Verdi’s homeland & The Teatro Regio will provide you with inspirational ideas for motivating events and incentive programmes;
- The Italian Food Valley – Unrivalled food tradition (i.e. Parma ham, culatello & parmigiano cheese). Seat of the European Food Safety Authority from 2004 – The food multinationals: Barilla, Parmalat, Mutti – Food & gourmet factory-museums and amateur to professional cooking classes are the perfect stage for challenging team building activities and mouth watering networking events;
- Pampering, cocooning and remise en forme – at the spa resorts of Salsomaggiore, Tabiano and Monticelli – A unique world made of mineral waters, mud and treatments to purify your body, nourish your soul and take a break from stressing busy days;
- Accommodation facilities for any need – From spa to design hotels, from stately homes to country manors all customized by the traditional hospitality of Emilia-Romagna Region.