IF IMOLA FAENZA TOURISM COMPANY is a DMC (Destination Management Company) of Imola (Bologna) and Faenza (Ravenna) Area based in Imola’s Race Track. It’s composed by 16 town halls: Imola, Faenza, Borgo Tossignano, Casalfiumanese, Fontanelice, Castel del Rio, Castel S. Pietro Terme, Medicina, Castel Guelfo, Mordano, Dozza, Riolo Terme, Casola Valsenio, Castel Bolognese, Solarolo e Brisighella. EIther members are Hotels, Wine Cellars, Banks…
- Motorvalley tours: museums, factories, car and motorbike collections, Enzo and Dino Ferrari International Race Track guided tour.
- Cultural visits: Faenza ceramic art centre and the MIC Museum, Brisighella for via degli Asini, Dozza painted village, Imola with Caterina and Leonardo itineraries.
- Food and Wine tours: Regional Wine Cellar, cooking classes, Brisighello extravergine oil, Squacquerone cheese, Sangiovese and Albana wines.
- Trekking and Cycling excursions in Parks and hills
- Wellness valley: spa and beauty treatments
- Organization and support for educationals, site inspections and fam-trips
- Sport events, incentive travel, team building, conventions
- Meetings and events in our venues: International Enzo and Dino Ferrari Race Track in Imola (Checco Costa Museum, Media Centre, Pit-boxes), Locanda Il Cardello in Casola Valsenio, local historical sites such as Imola’s Fortress
- Touristic information, guides, transfer and accomodation services
- Number of venues: 20
- Number of double rooms in 4 star hotels: 2500
- Number of double rooms in 3 star hotels: 2000
- Number of double rooms in farm holidays/bed&breakfast: 1000
- International Enzo and Dino Ferrari Race Track – Imola
- Checco Costa Museum at Imola’s Race Track
- Locanda Il Cardello – Casola Valsenio